Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wrapping Up the Year with Chemo

I'm so impressed Sarah is spending the last day of 2008 having her 4th chemo treatment. It is hard not to think what I  would do in Sarah's situation. Of course one doesn't know- it takes being there and then you see.  Well what I see with Sarah is unbelievable strength, determination and  acceptance.  I'll keep you posted how her day goes as I'm able.  

In the mean time I know Sarah wishes each of you reading this a happy and healthy new year! Your love, faith and support of her are making a huge difference.  Her charm bracelet is at the jewelers- she has four unique beautiful hearts for it that have come from a variety of places in her life, locations/ages and it is perfect! Each card, email, phone call that comes to Sarah or family members delights!  I'm sorry if each blog is repetitive with what might feel like a "statement of appreciation" but it is true and a key part of this journey with Sarah and her cancer. So again- thank you for all you have done, do and will do!

The holiday Stoner celebration was fantastic.  Photos will make their way to my shutterfly blog and maybe here eventually. Sarah looked incredible. She is a wonderful mother, wife, sister, daughter and aunt!  Like all good things it had to end- we've all returned to our homes and will continue to email, call, text and look forward to the next visits in the new year.

No comments: