Monday, June 8, 2009

From Sarah....sent to me after her chemo of May 21st.

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a nice night! Chemo when pretty well yesterday. I couldn’t sleep the night before, I believe I got a total of 3 hours. At chemo. they gave me my Advent and Benedryl and I became crazy. Greg and I laughed the entire time. I got home and completely crashed. Greg went and picked up Louisa from child care, came home and I didn’t even know it. When I awoke at 7:00ish, and he was feeding her, I thought it was morning. Again, Greg laughed!


During chemo I did get to talk briefly to my chemo Doctor. I do like him, he is funny….however busy busy man. You must get your questions in early or he is out the door. Constantly being paged. He hugs me a lot too. He says these last three are it and then we are going on hormonal therapy. I asked about hormonal therapy. He said it is like chemo but oral. However, there are side effects as well, he said it will be a walk in the park compared to what I am on now. I said, “are the nodules just too big to be finished”, he replied, “Sarah, they are very small but we must continue.” Greg stated, ” we are winning!”

So, 1 down and 2 more to go and then on to a new recovery stage! We are doing well! Updated photo of Louisa.

Love you all! Very busy with work today and next week! Working from home. Have presentations to get together. Planning on going to TN June 8th and 9th!


xoxoxo

Sarah

No comments: