Monday, January 26, 2009

Greetings from Baltimore

Nap time, quiet time, restful, peaceful, still and sweet. I'm in Baltimore helping Sarah with post chemo not so good days- usually the beginning of the week after her Thursday chemo treatments.Right now Louisa and Sarah are both napping.  It is a lovely time of day and all seems well here!

I drove to see my parents last night and then came down this morning to do whatever is needed. So far I've chatted with Sarah, made lunch, given the baby a bottle, walked to the store with the stroller (where I had a fabulous inpromptu meeting with cousins- they are in town with their son, my 2nd cousin- who is battling leukemia), prepped for dinner, played with the baby and put her down for a nap.  

Sarah is doing really good- this past chemo (her 5th) was the "easiest" of them all!  Her PET Scan showed the tumors shrinking. She and Greg are looking forward to discussing results with her Dr in February.  The plan for now is to stay the course- which means 4 more chemos (I believe- I need to confirm.)  I'm thrilled with this news and arrived ready to celebrate!

I'll share more later but wanted to share the latest that I know with you dear readers/ Sarah supporters!

1 comment:

KeanaLee said...

Sarah is so lucky to have you there!